Caravan Service Centre | Songhurst Caravans, Kent, UK
Our insurance approved service centre is reccomended by Swift and Elddis and is fully equipped for of all your caravan requirements. Located at our retail site in West Malling, Kent, our workshops offer a full range of services, including caravan servicing, caravan accessory fitting, damage and insurance repairs, damp repairs, trailer servicing, tyre fitting, and motorhome habitation checks. Additionally, we've partnered with a reputable mobile towbar fitting provider to extend this service for your convenience. For over 40 years we have empathised customer care with our belief that, if a customer is treated with care they will return!
We're committed to ensuring your leisure vehicle always performs at its best. We strongly recommend our customers have an annual caravan service to protect their investment and maintain its integrity. As one of the South East's leading caravan dealerships, our servicing team forms the backbone of our business. We take pride in providing top-quality servicing and aftercare, promptly addressing any warranty related issues for added customer assurance.
To stay ahead of the frequent technological advancements in the leisure vehicle industry, our staff undergo regular training both in-house and at industry-specific bodies nationwide. We continuously invest in the latest diagnostic and repair equipment, using genuine replacements wherever possible to keep your caravan in excellent condition. This commitment provides you with peace of mind, knowing that your asset will be handled efficiently and effectively.
- Caravan Servicing
- Caravan Accessories and Extras - Including motor movers, air conditioning, paint protection, solar panels, WIFI, aerials
- Caravan Damage and Insurance Repairs
- Caravan Damp Repairs
- Caravan Axle Repairs
- Caravan Tyre Replacement
- Trailer Servicing
- Mobile Towbar Fitting
What can you expect from Songhurst Caravans?
Whilst we’re not currently AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) approved, our caravan technicians regularly receive training from both the NCC (National Caravan Council) Training Academy and the MCEA (Mobile Caravan Engineers Associates). We have also committed to following the same guidelines as recommended by the above bodies to ensure consistency across our workshop and in the service we provide to our customers. These guidelines include:
- Displaying a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Providing an estimate for any additional servicing or repair work over £150
- Giving a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Using genuine spare parts where available
- Ensuring all work is carried out using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always providing you with a checklist of work done
- Only starting work with your consent
- Contacting you for confirmation to continue if additional work is identified
- Notifying you in writing of faults that are not rectified, with an honest assessment of the urgency of the repairs required.
At Songhurst Caravans, our highly skilled technicians have over 70 years of combined experience. We guarantee all repairs for a minimum of six months and take all reasonable steps to protect the validity of any unexpired warranties.